Hiking dates can be extremely romantic. Whether it is your first date, or you are looking for ways to spice up the relationship, you should definitely add hiking to the activities to do. Imagine you and your date walking with hands interlocked as you enjoy the beauty of nature. Sounds like perfection, right?
Benefits of Hiking on a Date
- It allows adventure: many relationships fizzle out when things become boring and conventional. It helps to sometimes add some variety to the list of activities you do. It is not every day that you should be having your date at a hotel.
- Gives room for physical contact: People tend to bond more when there is physical contact between them. Helping each other climb the rocks and engaging in some playful competition on who will reach a particular spot first also brings some fun into the date.
- Allows easy flow of communication: The art of open communication is dying as many more people use technology to communicate. Going for a hike will give you the time and space to talk openly without technological interruptions.
- Good hormones are released: Did you know that exercising and being in connection with nature releases feel-good hormones such as dopamine and serotonin? When you are happy, it means you are able to be a better lover.
- Creates indelible memories: It is beautiful memories that make people feel connected. Most people admit that they miss their lovers when they remember the wonderful times they spent together and how it made them feel specials. You are unlikely to forget the adventure of hiking than when you go to a random hotel for a meal.
For a relationship to flourish, couples must come up with innovative ways of spending time together and bonding. Start by doing basic things like hiking and you will be surprised at how amazing the experience will be.